The CARBONETIC LSD (Limited Slip Differential) for MITSUBISHI LANCER Evo 01- 05 (Evo7 & 8) 4G63T w/Viscous center F Helical 1.5 WAY responds to the demands of the novice or the professional driver seeking the most dependable control when competing in road racing, time attack, drifting competition or a rally event. A vehicle’s kinetic performance is largely determined by the potential of the selected LSD. CARBONETIC released the Carbon LSD and the Metal LSD. Those CARBONETIC LSD have different characteristics so you can choose the best one for your vehicle.
The world famous Carbonetic Carbon LSD provides linear and stable traction during acceleration and deceleration, and regardless of road conditions and driving style, it yields the ideal line preferred by the driver. Carbonetic Carbon LSD's are suitable for street, winding, circuit racing, fun circuit event, drifting, dirt trials, auto-cross (gymkhaha) and rallies.
CARBONETIC Carbon LSD Features:
- More than twice the differential lock strength of metal LSDs
- High carbon friction material increases the coefficient of friction
- Friction coefficient of metal plate in oil: 0.05 ~ 0.15 vs carbon plate in oil: 0.25 ~ 0.35
- Low initial drag resistance with reliable performance - surpasses more than 5 times that of metal LSDs
- Acceleration control range in excess of 10 times that of metal LSDs
- Vehicle will remain on track in and out of turns for exacting driving control
- More than 30 times the thermal decomposition resistance of metal LSDs
- Promotes increased driving skill - repeated time attacks or under loads of performance cars
- More than 70 times the service life of metal LSDs
- Virtually noiseless performance
- Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles