With the Hipermax III suspension series, the driver gains increased
wheel control with improved performance of all vehicle dynamics and
increased driver command in all conditions. Hipermax III combines
track-quality control with excellent ride and handling characteristics
at real-world street speeds.
Key Features: • Hiper Linear Piston – Linear progression piston adjusts oil
passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve
movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
• Strengthened rubber upper mounts – enhanced durability
• Monotube design
• Shock-body length adjustable (most applications)
• 65mm diameter springs – Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
• Stainless lock nut & ride height adjuster – feature anti-rust & corrosion characteristics for enhanced durability.
• 30-way adjustable dampening
• Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
• Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions.
• Pillowball upper mounts optional on certain applications
• Dustboots standard
• 1 year limited warranty